oceny
6,8 10 1 8384
7,7 6
ocen krytyków
Ekipa Ameryka: Policjanci z jajami
powrót do forum filmu Ekipa Ameryka: Policjanci z jajami

ulubione cytaty

ocenił(a) film na 8

Powiem tylko ze u mnie ten film jest niemal kultowy a cytatami z niego rzuca wiekszosc moich znajomych:) Macie jakies ulubione???
"I put a dzihad on ya!!!"
"Don't worry I'm not from Hollywood I'm not going to fuck your mouth and my time is extremly valuable......now suck my cock..just kidding"
"Love your balls!!!!"
"I treasure your friendship!!!!"
"Or else we will be very angry with you and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are...."

i najlepsze "Maaaatt Daaamon":))))))))))))

ocenił(a) film na 10
cysonic

"Matt Damon"!! :)
"I'll will never die!!"
"You are worthless Arec Bardwin!"
"Terrorize this!"
"I was raped by Mefistofelix"

:)))

użytkownik usunięty
cysonic

"When will you see Alec Baldwin you will see the true uglyness of human nature".

I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E. is down! I repeat, we have no I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.!

"- Let me see your whole palace or else...
- Or else what?
- Or else we will be very very angry with you and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are"

"I sense you are slighty confused right now"
"I sense I'm falling down"
"You have balls, I like balls"
"Maaaat Daaaamon"

cysonic

„America, fuck yeah! Coming again, to save the motherfucking day yeah”, czyli po naszemu coś w rodzaju „Ameryka – tak, kurwa! Ponownie trzeba ocalić pierdolony dzień, tak”.
A poza tym: „See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just wanna fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, chuck. And if they didn’t fuck the assholes, you know what you’d get? You’d get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit”.

ocenił(a) film na 10
cysonic

"What I've got to do?? Hit the big cancel button!!!"
"I need You like Ben Affleck needs acting school"
"Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss yoo"
"He's the man so dedicated that he will get downon his knees and put that cock right in his mouth"
swietny film, dawno sie tak nie usmialem, piorunujace przepelnione patosem sceny a la Matrix (Neo ja umieram. Nie mozesz umrzec !!:P) a te ujecia wal, niesamowite Bravo!

ocenił(a) film na 10
cysonic

"There's no I in Team America." - "Yes, there is..." też było niezłe :)

"Or else we will be very angry with you and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are...."

i pioseneczka o Pearl Harbor :)

użytkownik usunięty
cysonic

mnie zabił tekst na samym początku filmu: "Te, wy w szlafrokach":)

no i oczywiście pioseneczka "Wszyscy mają AIDS":P

ocenił(a) film na 5
cysonic

"(...)bo inaczej się rozgniewamy i napiszemy do Was bardzo gniewny list!"

cysonic

"Smart-ass mother fucker!" - oryginalny podkład zrzuca z fotela XD Matt Stone wymiata w tym filmie

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones